Buy Биткоин BTC
Bitcoin (BTC)
Buy Эфир ETH
Ethereum (ETH)
Buy BNB
BNB (BNB)
Buy Ripple XRP
Ripple (XRP)
Buy Tron TRX
Tron (TRX)
Buy Polygon Matik
Polygon (MATIC)
Buy Solana SOL
Solana (SOL)
Buy Dogecoin DOGE
Dogecoin (DOGE)
Buy Avalanche AVAX
Avalanche (AVAX)
Buy Cardano ADA
Cardano (ADA)
Buy Polkadot DOT
Polkadot (DOT)
Buy Syscoin SYS
Syscoin (SYS)

What is Mutualized Proof of Stake (MPoS)?

Crypto Terms Glossary: What is Mutualized Proof of Stake (MPoS)?

Mutualized Proof of Stake (MPoS) is a consensus mechanism that is used by the Qtum blockchain. Unlike Proof of Stake (PoS), MPoS divides each block reward between the block producer and the nine previous block producers. A block's producer receives 10% of the block reward immediately, and the remaining 90% is distributed after waiting for 500 blocks. This is done to disincentivize malicious attacks on the network.

Share this news and win 10 USDT with daily contest on CryptoFingers Telegram.
Press Releases: APU Apustaja: Official Sponsor of Matchroom Boxing Matias vs Paro
The management of the Apu Apustaja crypto token has announced that it will be sponsoring the Matchroom Boxing fight card between Subriel Matias and Liam Paro broadcast live on DAZN..
Press Releases: Holdstation Receives 7-Figure Investment to Enhance AI Wallet Technology
SNZ Capital, Summer Ventures, and EVG Ventures have invested a 7-figure investment in Holdstation’s Phase 2, marking a major milestone in the development of its smart AI wallets.
Press Releases: RunesTerminal Announced as Upcoming IDO on CV Pad
RunesTerminal, the first true infrastructure provider for the Bitcoin Runes ecosystem, has announced its Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on CV Pad. The IDO will feature a total allocation..
Press Releases: Gate.io Announces Lead Asia Demo Day to Empower Innovative Blockchain Projects
Gate.io, the world's leading crypto exchange, is excited to announce the Lead Asia Demo Day in Seoul, a strategic initiative aimed at propelling the future of blockchain technology..
Make crypto bots for trading